- Dine-in services will remain at 25% capacity indoors
- We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
- To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
September 18 - September 19
2pm - 10pm
On Friday, September 18 and Saturday, September 19, celebrate Rosh Hashanah with Joe’s, We will be offering a special prix-fixe holiday menu of traditional favorites such as Gefilte Fish with red beet horseradish, Chopped Liver & Suzy Friedman’s Vegetarian Chopped Liver with bibb lettuce salad, and Matzo Ball Soup. For the main course, choose from Herb Roasted Chicken, Braised Beef Brisket with red wine bordelaise, and Wild Alaskan Halibut, all served with ginger glazed carrots and potato pancakes. End the evening on a sweet note with a slice of Flourless Chocolate Cake or Key Lime Pie. Rosh Hashanah dinner is $54.95 per person, plus tax (gratuity not included) and $24.95 per person, plus tax (gratuity not included) for those 12 and under.
The menu will be available for both dine-in and carryout. Carryout orders must be placed by Monday, September 14th. Click below to place a carryout order.Order Now