- Dine-in services will remain at 25% capacity indoors
- We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
- To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Located in downtown Chicago, Joe’s provides the ideal setting for intimate gatherings or large parties with accommodations for up to 180 guests. Private dining menus feature fresh seafood and prime steaks with our signature sides and freshly baked pies. Tuxedo-clad restaurant style service allows guests to select their entree at the time of the event. Our dedicated event planners will ensure your event is both exceptional and effortless.
Contact our Special Events Managers Matt Albinak and James Grino at 312-494-0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit the below form to inquire about hosting your private event at Joe’s.View Private Dining Menu View Printable PDF
Private Party Room FeaturesAV Equipment | Flat Screen TV | Laptop Connections | High-speed Wireless Internet | Wireless Microphone
Get in Touch with a Party Planner Today!Private Event Software powered by Tripleseat
Meet Our Team
Joe's has been Matt's home since the day the restaurant opened in 2000. Originally a server in the main dining room, he transitioned to private events where he worked as a banquet captain for years. His many years of experience helping guests with their needs on the night of their special event, has given him invaluable insight into what it takes to plan a special event. From social gatherings to corporate functions, Matt values every opportunity to show off the skills, execution and passion that Joe's Private Events team brings to the table. Having grown up in Chicago, Matt has spent many summers at the lakefront and many winters exploring the city's exciting culinary landscape. When not at the restaurant, he happily divides his time between his family, his friends, and his loyal dog Gus.
James has been a part of the Lettuce Entertain You family since 2007, beginning as a server and banquet captain at Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab in Las Vegas. A highlight of his time working in Vegas was helping guests have the meal of a lifetime, and creating unique experience they could look back on for years to come. Growing up in Kentucky, where hospitality and personability are paramount, James found that his attention to detail and close connections with customers helped fuel his love of service. Now, as the Special Events & Private Dining Manager for Joe’s Chicago, James looks forward to enfusing your private party or event with the best of what you’ve come to know and love about Joe’s. Whether you’re hosting an important client or celebrating a 50th wedding anniversary, James and his seasoned service team are dedicated to crafting a dining experience to meet all of your individual needs and exceed your expectations. The heart of Joe’s is celebrating a timeless family tradition. James truly looks forward to helping you create a tradition of your own.