- Dine-in services will remain at 25% capacity indoors
- We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
- To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
60 E Grand Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
Sunday - Thursday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday : 11:30am - 10:00pm
Joe’s al Fresco at the Ivy Room
September 10 - October 3
Introducing Joe’s al Fresco! We are returning to our roots as an intimate, outdoor restaurant and popping up for an exclusive dining experience at the Ivy Room. Enjoy some of your favorite classic Joe’s dishes […]
September 18 - September 19
2pm - 10pm
On Friday, September 18 and Saturday, September 19, celebrate Rosh Hashanah with Joe’s, We will be offering a special prix-fixe holiday menu of traditional favorites such as Gefilte Fish with red beet horseradish, Chopped Liver […]